• Indexed/Abstracted: Indian Science Abstract, Indian Citation Index and National Academy of Agricultural Sciences (NAAS) rating w.e.f 2013: 3.38
Types of Paper:
(1) Full-length papers, generally not exceeding 15 typewritten pages. Full-length papers should:
(a) be divided into sections (Abstract, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results , Discussion);
(b) contain an Abstract, not exceeding 200 words, at the beginning of the paper, followed by 3-6 keywords;
(c) not exceed 10-12 printed pages (approximately 15 typewritten pages) including the space required for figures.
(2) Short Communications, not exceeding 1500 words or equivalent space including figures and tables. These must be brief definitive reports and not preliminary findings. Short communications need not to be divided into Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, instead, Materials and Methods may be described in the text or, if appropriate, in figure legends or table footnotes.
(3) Reviews will be published following invitation from Editors or by the suggestion of authors.
(4) Special Issues on highlighted aspects of biotechnology are also published. Special Issues may contain selected contributions (invited lectures) from national & international conferences, or a collection of papers on a specific topic, and may be composed of review articles, research papers, and short notes. Guest Editors responsible for the organisation of Special Issues will be invited by the Editors of the Journal, but may also be suggested by scientists who are willing to organize a special issue on a topic that deserves publication.
(5) Letters to the Editor and announcements of meetings and courses will be included at the discretion of the Editors and the Publisher.
The membership fee and journal subscription rates applicable to members and non-members (libraries/institution and book sellers/trade agents)
are as follows:-